I’m a freelance writer for hire based in Philly, though I’m originally from Pittsburgh and spent the last two years in Jacksonville, FL. My work has appeared in publications like PhillyVoice, Mashed, Bespoke Post, Void Magazine, Edible Northeast Florida, Craft Pittsburgh Craft Beer Magazine, Steel This Magazine, NEXTpittsburgh, theGlassblock, WHIRL Publishing (Pittsburgh), among others.
From Philly to Florida and Pittsburgh, most of my writing covers local culture or general human interest and profiles. In the past I’ve also provided original photography for stories. Take a look at some sample articles below.
Selected Stories By Publication
- The War On Drugs again to host concerts to raise money for Philly’s public schools
- Conservative Catholics start petition in opposition to potential successor to Archbishop Chaput
Steel This Magazine
- Behind the Teal Curtain
- Gear and Loathing in Town Center
- 35 Under 35: Adam Levine
- My City’s Got Sauce
- A Pinhole Look at The Bold City
- Armbar Insurance
- To keep overhead costs low, Grey Matter Distillery is going high tech
- A deep dive with local freediver Halle Piacente
Edible Northeast Florida
Like I said, I’m a freelance writer for hire. If the fit seems right, I’d love to hear from you.